Questions about your health problems
Talk to your pharmacist about your problem and anything special you would like him to supply for you. Pharmacists can help with specific problems relating to your medicines such as:
- If incontinence is a problem and you need catheters or bags, he will stock the size and type you require. He can also supply incontinence pads and stoma care products.
- Taking several medicines together can be confusing. Your pharmacist may suggest using a dosage aid - a special container marked with daily or weekly doses.
- If you have a particular problem with your medicines your pharmacist can help. Tell him if you have difficulty:
- Opening tablet bottles
- Using eye drops
- Measuring liquid medicines
- Using an inhaler
- Pushing tablets out of a blister pack
- Reading medicines labels